What is it?
- It is a complimentary feed mineral of probiotics containing a yeast called Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (SC47).
How does it work?
- Including this live yeast supplement in your horse’s feed regime allows it to work as a digestibility enhancer and gut flora stabiliser.
Studies show that addition of this yeast to the horse’s diet increases lactobacillus in the caecum, which improves enzyme activity in the hind- gut. It favourably alters the intestinal microflora balance to encourage feed and supplement utilisation, and supports a healthy immune system!
When to use:
To help boost digestion when hindgut activity has been reduced due to stress and irregular feeding times or when high volumes of hard feed are offered.
- Increases fermentation in the hind gut
- Improves the digestibility and utilisation of feed and supplements
- Helps to reduce bad bacteria and bolsters good bacterial growth in the intestine
- Can benefit older horses with difficulties eating and digesting their food, growing horses with high nutrient requirements or performance horses that need optimal utilisation from their diet.
- Also, can aid horses with intestinal disorders (chronic inflammation, colic tendency).
- Available in powder or pelleted form.
- Capacity size available 500g or 1Kg
SC47 Probiotic Boost
Feed as per instructions.
Caution is advised when feeding alongside other supplements to avoid over-supplementation.
Store in a cool, dry area ansd reseal the lid securely.
If you are dissatisfied with any of our products, please contact us directly.